Summer resort. Natural World Heritage Sesto Dolomites. Three Peaks. Mountain cablecars free of charge.
The most beautiful mountains of the world are at the same time an ideal spot to escape the oppressive heat of the city and to spend the "summer freshness" in the alpine nature. Our guided hikes take you up to panoramic places and sunny hut terraces.
Early booking is worth it. You save Euro 90,00 per person!
The offer is valid for reservations for arrival and departure on Sunday.
- Highlight: Tuesday and Thursday a guided hike with our in-house hiking guide. You can take part in the great guided hikes free of charge.
- 7 days 3/4 feel-good pension including Alpenblick gourmet services
- Selection of typical dishes a la carte
- Afternoon buffet from 15.00 - 17.00 with small patisserie from our hotel's own patisserie, classics such as South Tyrolean apple strudel, buckwheat cake & curd strudel are of course an additional "must" South Tyrolean bacon must not be missing.
- 1x weekly welcome aperitif with Prosecco & Fingerfood
- 4 guided hikes with our partner the alpine school Drei Zinnen
- free and unlimited use of the mountain railways on 3 days
- 1 voucher worth 40,00 Euro per person for wellness treatments of your choice**.
- Free use of our alpine wellness facility "Mountain Village" with Zsigmondy sauna in the wellness garden, herbal biosauna, Three Peaks steam bath, water beds and natural stone heat bench.
- "Mountain Lake experience" in our heated indoor and outdoor pool
+39 0474 710379