Gustav Mahler at Toblach/Dobbiaco
from 15.07.2017 to 22.07.2017 - 7 nights
from 913.00 €
"Here it is wonderful and certainly repairs body and soul ..."
Thus Gustav Mahler felt his summer freshness in Toblach. He stayed in Altschluderbach in the summer of 1908 to 1910, where he created "The Song of the Earth" in 1908, the Ninth in 1909, and the unfinished tenth in 1910.
- 7 days with 3/4 gourmet board and the Alpenblick's included services
- Every day afternoon snack with homemade cakes and soups, cold antipasti and specialties prepared in our "show kitchen"
- Free use of our Alpine wellness area as well as our heated indoor and outdoor swimming-pool
- Musik walk: on Dolomites footsteps of Gustav Mahler: Landro, Fiscalino Campo, Altschluderbach, Misurina, Tre Cime, Dobbiaco ... These places are well known, but how they are connected to Gustav Mahler and above all, with his music?
- 3 concerts choice: enjoy a choice of three concerts as part of the Gustav Mahler Music Weeks in 2017.
Inauguration of the 37th edition of the Music Weeks Gustav Mahler 14 with acclaimed singer Thomas Hampson and 15 with the orchestra Württembergischen Philharmonie. exceptional evening with the Philharmonic Orchestra of the Teatro La Fenice.
- Gift: local delights
Are you interested?
Contact us by phone
+39 0474 710379
+39 0474 710379
Send us an email to
Book this offer online
Non binding inquiry
Choose arrival and departure date
Please choose in calendar first the arrival and then the departure date. The colours in calendar show you the available arrival and departure dates. You can find their description in the legend. At the next step you will find the selection of the free rooms and their prices.
Please choose in calendar first the arrival and then the departure date. At the next please fill in the form and we will send you our best holiday offer!