"Autumn hiking weeks. 1 day free of charge. Dolomites. Sesto. 7=6
Hardly any other Dolomite formation has been photographed so often and knows how to inspire hikers as much as the famous "Three Peaks" in Alta Pusteria. During a mountain holiday in Sexten, one cannot get past this stone natural monument. With our guided hikes, you experience the whole variety of a hiking holiday in the valley of the "Three Peaks".
Early booking is worth it. You save at least Euro 100,00 per person!
- Highlight: Tuesday and Thursday a guided hike with our in-house hiking guide. You can take part in the great guided hikes free of charge.
- 7 overnight stays in 3/4 feel-good guesthouse with alpine view Benefits for connoisseurs ****s
- Selection of typical dishes a la carte
- Welcome apertif with Prosecco & finger food
- The highlights from our gourmet kitchen with daily 5-course gourmet dinner
- Afternoon buffet from 15.00 - 17.00 with small patisserie from our hotel's own patisserie, classics such as South Tyrolean apple strudel, buckwheat cake & curd strudel are of course an additional " Must South Tyrolean bacon may not be missing of course
- 4 guided hikes with our partner the alpine school Drei Zinnen
- Free use of our alpine wellness facility "Mountain Village" with Zsigmondy sauna in the wellness garden, herbal biosauna, Three Peaks steam bath, water beds and natural stone heat bench.
- "Mountain Lake experience" in our heated indoor and outdoor pool
+39 0474 710379